לקח זמן להבין איך פותחים קריאה שם והנה מה שקורה איתי:
Did you try different HDMI cable? Are you able to verify with other HDMI TV? This might be due to HDMI driver compatibility issue with your TV.
I received few days ago the "Popcorn-110" I attached it to my 37" LG T.V and since then I have many problems in using it. 1. As I connect it in a HDMI condition I am getting a No Signal announcement in my T.V. 2. The "Popcorn-110" succeeds working just when I set the resolution to "Component" condition. As I transfer into different resolution in HDMI I've been "throwing away" and get another No signal announcement. As I connect it to "Component" condition it works. 3. When I operate in HDMI I don't succeed to operate ISO and DVD files and been "thrown away." 4. When I succeed to see a movie there is a appearance of stuttering in the middle of the movie. Sincerely David David
למה הם מתכוונים בקשר לדריברים של הHDMI? ומה אני אמור לעשות עוד? האם המכשיר יהפוך למחזיק דלתות??

