Sponsorship for VIDEO ART exhibition

הודעות מערכת, והודעות שאינן קשורות לאף פורום אחר.
שלח תגובה
minimaldigital פותח השרשור
סמל אישי של משתמש
חבר שרק התחיל
חבר שרק התחיל
תגובות: 4
הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
נתן תודות: 0
קיבל תודות: 0

שליחה #1 

Hello !
My name is Amos. I am an artist.
I am going to have an exhibition of photography
and video at a respected TEL-AVIV gallery during January / February 2006
I am looking for 5 x Video monitors plus 5 x DVD players for the duration of the exhibition.
In return I will post a sponsorship notice in the gallery during the exhibition,
and print a sponsorship notice on the invitation.

Thank you !

Amos
[email protected]
minimaldigital - All Rights Reserved
 minimaldigital - All Rights Reserved

MartinHSabag
סמל אישי של משתמש
מנהל
מנהל
תגובות: 59344
הצטרף: נובמבר 2004
שם מלא: מרטין סבג
מיקום: כפר-סבא
נתן תודות: 826 פעמים
קיבל תודות: 1567 פעמים
יצירת קשר:

שליחה #2 

היי עמוס, למה שלא תפנה לחנויות והיבואנים השונים שבאינדקס הקישורים שלנו?
Making Products, Mentor, Lecturer
twitter facebook linkedin
About.me

oferlaor
סמל אישי של משתמש
מנהל
מנהל
תגובות: 78934
הצטרף: נובמבר 2004
שם מלא: עפר לאור
מיקום: מודיעין, ישראל
נתן תודות: 792 פעמים
קיבל תודות: 5400 פעמים

שליחה #3 

יתכן ושווה לך לשוחח עם היבואנים לקראת סוף התערוכה ביום שישי.

minimaldigital פותח השרשור
סמל אישי של משתמש
חבר שרק התחיל
חבר שרק התחיל
תגובות: 4
הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
נתן תודות: 0
קיבל תודות: 0

שליחה #4 

Thanks for the advice, Martin and Ofer.
I will follow up with the suppliers.
I am hoping to pass by the Home Theater exhibition tomorrow.

Cheers,

Amos

( Sorry I do not type well in Hebrew )

שלח תגובה

חזור אל “כללי”