דרושה עזרה באנגלית לעולה חדשה

כל מה שקשור לאודיו בסטריאו, פטיפונים, נגני CD, קדם מגברים, מגברי כח, כבלים וכמובן רמקולים - רכיבים עד 3000$ בלבד.
moco פותח השרשור
סמל אישי של משתמש
גורו
גורו
תגובות: 20597
הצטרף: דצמבר 2004

שליחה

בהמשך אביא לפה שאלה שנשאלה ברשימת דיוור מקומית רעננית של "אנגלוס" .
הפניתי אותה לאתר אך היא אינה קוראת עברית.
מי שיכול ומוכן לעזור באנגלית, אנא שלחו את התשובות באימייל ל
jow AT zahav.net.il

החנות המוזכרת כ"מאחורי מיטלנד" היא http://www.homecinema.co.il/ .


[left]
Do we have any audiophiles on this list?

My CD player/cassette/AM/FM just conked out. I want to buy a new CD player
and speakers -- not Bose or B&O, but something with a rich sound that's
mid-range in price. I checked the B&O wall piece 10 years ago just before
making aliyah but the treble was inferior and anyway, it was shockingly
expensive. Am looking for something space-saving again.

Will either buy locally or try to get a colleague to bring me a system from
the UK so that the plugs/voltage is the same although I'd prefer just to buy
it here.

Would you please be in touch offlist to advise on what I should be looking for and
where? And is the place behind Meatland a good place to shop?

Send me your number and a good time to call.

Many thx,

Joan

------

WOW! This would be great.

In the meantime, I recd. a call from a shop in Ranaana. He mentioned these systems. I haven't done any research online. Would be valuable to get feedback from the list.

Yamaha 1 disc model 410

Yamaha 2 disc with DVD player approx NIS 3500 model 810

Sony mini system

Nakamichi 1 CD wall mounted approx. NIS 3000 model SS1

Nakamichi 3 CD wall mounted approx NIS 6000 model SS5

He will give us a discount, of course.

Many thx Moshe.

Joan



[/left]
משה

חזור אל “אודיו דו-ערוצי (סטריאו)”