כמובן ללא פתרון:
[left]
System Configuration:
* Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Symptoms:
* all 32-bit internet programs do not detect an internet connection and cannot connect to the internet.
* Internet Explorer (32-bit) instantly displays "Cannot Display the Webpage", there is no apparent timeout or attempt to connect.
Counter-Arguments to Doubters
* Computer boots completely, no error messages.
* Network and Sharing Center shows "Access Type: Internet", also detects no problems.
* Windows updates works
* nternet Explorer 64-bit works
I've pretty much exhausted all means of attempts to resolve these problems, ranging from registry edits to system restore. Nothing seems to have helped. Here's what I've done on this specific problem:
* Reset Internet Explorer settings
* Reset Internet Explorer Advanced settings
* netsh winsock reset
Before you try and suggest that it's an internet explorer addon, I said ALL 32-bit programs, so although some programs use Internet Explorer settings for communication to the internet (such as proxies) they are not affected by integrated addons.
[/left]
את השירשור המקורי אפשר למצוא כאן:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/For ... 45f10eb48/
אז כמו שנאמר ניסיתי כבר הכל והשלב הבא הוא כמובן לפרמט את המחשב
אז אם למישהו יש רעיונות אני אשמח


