אני לא היחיד דרך אגב:
[left]The best 3D in the business
[/left]
http://www.televisioninfo.com/content/L ... Review.htm
[left]As said before, I consider the passive 3D system the best solution for LCD/LED models – without doubt. The 3D experience is more pleasant, the glasses are light and flicker-free and you can afford to supply all your friends with 3D glasses. Passive 3D has a slightly lower level of 3D detailing – and with the new 3D algorithm the gap is narrowing – but in the end the question is if you will notice it? For most consumers my guess is no. However, if you want the best possible 3D picture quality a 3D plasma TV is still the preferred choice – but only by a small margin.
[/left]
http://www.flatpanelshd.com/review.php? ... 1333359799
[left]If we may, can we just step out of the editorial 'we' for a moment to bring you a more personalised account of the LW650's 3D performance? I do so for the reason that personal experiences of the two 3D technologies are precisely that, personal. I'll have to admit that I find active shutter glasses difficult to wear for sustained periods, my eyes become strained after less than half an hour and sitting the entire way through Avatar is something of a challenge - I'm just too aware of the shuttering and it gives me headaches and dizziness so it's something I can only now do in short spells.
Enter LG's Cinema 3D system and my own, personal 3D day is saved. Gone is the sense of flicker. It's like opening a new window on the experience and I can finally hop aboard the 3D bandwagon. [/left]
http://www.avforums.com/reviews/LG-42LW ... eview.html
[left]There's no denying it: the 32LW450U is quite simply the best 3D TV with an LCD display that we've ever tested in the lab. It's alsmost as good as plasma TVs, the usual reference in this field.[/left]
http://www.digitalversus.com/tv-televis ... /test.html




