טלHD כתב:Israsvensk כתב:אוקיי, אז אני לא יודע מה ראית, אבל אני ראיתי את הפסיבי לעומת ה-D8000 של סמסונג ומבחינת עומק - ממש לא היה שום יתרון לסמסונג.
...
אולי לא ראית את התוכן המתאים...
אבל גם הנתונים הטכניים "על הנייר" מדברים על עדיפות מוחלטת של עומק החוויה לאקטיבי...
דרך אגב, גם לעדיפות הרזולוציה יש השפעה על זה, קשה להתווכח עם עובדות.
בכל מקרה, אין ולא יהיה כאן מנצח.
לכל שיטה יש את היתרונות שלה שלטכנולוגיה השניה אין.
לחלק זו תתאים, ולאחרים השניה.
...
היתרון היחידי של האקטיבי זו הרזולוציה, אבל היא באה במחיר כ"כ כבד שרוב אלו שהתנסו בפאסיבי מוכנים לוותר עליה.
קרא מה שחושב מי שראה את כל המסכים ובחן אותם על הטכנולוגיה האקטיבית כשפגש את הטכנולגיה הפאסיבית:
[left]If we may, can we just step out of the editorial 'we' for a moment to bring you a more personalised account of the LW650's 3D performance? I do so for the reason that personal experiences of the two 3D technologies are precisely that, personal.
I'll have to admit that I find active shutter glasses difficult to wear for sustained periods, my eyes become strained after less than half an hour and sitting the entire way through Avatar is something of a challenge - I'm just too aware of the shuttering and it gives me headaches and dizziness so it's something I can only now do in short spells.
Enter LG's Cinema 3D system and my own, personal 3D day is saved. Gone is the sense of flicker. It's like opening a new window on the experience and I can finally hop aboard the 3D bandwagon. If I were being picky, and I am, the loss of resolution, when compared to the last 3D TV (Panasonic VT30) through the doors is just about perceptible, with perfect eyesight from within 4 feet. That would probably translate to around 5 and 7 feet for the 47 and 55 inch versions, respectively, but the added sense of depth increases resolution perception and I certainly don't feel I'm missing out - quite the opposite, in fact! Some object to 'scan lines' being evident in LGs Cinema 3D system but I have to say, again, I had to be very close to the screen to notice them and certainly closer than is a comfortable viewing position. The lack of crosstalk, when compared to other 3D LCDs, is also very refreshing as are the wide viewing angles. The glasses are extremely comfortable in use with less light lost than active eyewear and let's not forget they're cheap as the proverbial chips - not a factor to be sneezed at when you've children (or clumsy adults) in the equation. Viewing angles on the vertical plane aren't generous but we don't envisage many will be standing up to watch their movies.
All in all, LGs Cinema 3D solution is, by far, the best in-home exposure to the industry's latest craze I've experienced to date.
[/left]
http://www.avforums.com/review/LG-42LW6 ... eview.html
אל תשכח, שגם בפאסיבי זו התחלה בלבד וצפויים שיפורים. אני בטוח שבשנה הבאה נראה עוד חברות משווקות פאסיבי. יש לי הרגשה גם שזו הטכנולגיה שתנצח.