איך הגלקסי טאב 7 ?

אפליקציות, מערכות הפעלה של גוגל אנדרויד - ginger bread, ice cream sandwich, froyo, jelly bean
EliHaboosh
סמל אישי של משתמש
עורך ראשי HTMobile
עורך ראשי HTMobile
תגובות: 3327
הצטרף: נובמבר 2004

שליחה

gorelshv כתב:Ok, here's a rundown on what I've been doing so far.
I finally decided to update my tab to android 2.3. The reason which kept me from doing the upgrade so far was my overall satisfaction with the way I got my tab running custom 2.2 orange Rom and the initial fear of messing with a new device which could lead to having a large brick.
But, as I am known to suffer from ORD - Obsessive Rom flashing Disorder, I went ahead and flashed a new Rom, not before I backed up my original one for warranty reasons and well... you can never be to carefull :D
My intention was flashing the overcome Rom that was recommended to me by users of this forum. As part of the upgrading process the overcome team recommends flashing a stock Rom before flashing their own, and that's what I did.
As the device booted I was presented with a clean, fresh and brand new Samsung original Rom without any of the orange bloatware that came with my device.
Let me tell you this: it is like having a completely different device! Everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING is running 10 times faster and smoother. UI is as smooth as butter and reacts instantaneously to every touch of my finger. The built in Samsung apps are upgraded and boasts a set of new features that didn't came with the orange rom. The stock browser is blazing fast and smooth and is actually my preferred browser now instead of Opera which was my browser of choice instead of the terrible stock browser earlier. I think this time the stock browser is using hardware acceleration, but I can't be sure.
I think battery life has improved also, but it still needs more testing. Also, while flashing a new rom I also upgraded to a new modem (radio) driver and there is much improvement in 3g speeds and also in reception. Great!
Again, we are talking about the OFFICIAL Samsung rom for the tab which doesn't have all the tweak and features that custom roms have. I still haven't get around to flashing the overcome rom as I still want to play with this rom for a bit longer. That's the reason also for typing this in English and not Hebrew as I don't have the RTL support installed (sorry about that BTW...).
If there's anyone like me who thinks about wethere to upgrade or not I say DO IT! YESTERDAY!
Cheers and have a nice weekend.
...
דבר ראשון, אתה לא צריך תמיכת RTL בשביל לכתוב בעברית. פשוט תוריד מקלדת בעברית.
דבר שני, אתה גם לא צריך OVERCOME בשביל תמיכת RTL (וגם ל OVERCOME אין תמיכת RTL מובנית), צריך להוריד תיקון קטן לזה וזהו.

gorelshv
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
תגובות: 1243
הצטרף: אפריל 2008

שליחה

אם אני כותב בעברית בלי RTL, זה לא יצא הפוך בזמן שאני כותב?
לגבי התיקון, לא הייתי בטוח אם הוא ספציפי לOVERCOME או לא, אז העדפתי לא לקחת את הסיכון.
בכל מקרה, התקנתי כבר את הרום של OVERCOME. רום זריז ומגניב. אחד הפיצ'רים שאהבתי בו זה התמיכה ב-BLN שמדליקה את התאורה האחורית של המקשים הקפסיטיביים כתחליף לנורית החיווי שחסרה.
תודה לכולם על העזרה,
I'm now a happy camper :wink:

חזור אל “Android - אנדרויד”