http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... 0*&topnav=#
[left]So what do you say guys is it worth it?[/left]
I'm in the US, considering importing a Kuro 5020
-
kobyb
-
- חבר פעיל במיוחד

- תגובות: 763
- הצטרף: יוני 2007
- מיקום: ת"א
- oferab
-
- חבר פעיל במיוחד

- תגובות: 756
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
- spacedude
-
- חבר מביא חבר

- תגובות: 3505
- הצטרף: פברואר 2005
- מיקום: מזכרת בתיה
-
kobyb
-
- חבר פעיל במיוחד

- תגובות: 763
- הצטרף: יוני 2007
- מיקום: ת"א
[left]I've checked on ZAP and the price back home is 22K[/left]
http://www.dvdcenter.co.il/Product.asp? ... ap&lang=HE
[left]so I think it's better to purchase it in Israel, I know that for the Europe model it cost around 26K[/left]
[left]So prices has dropped in Israel and after taxes and shippment, it's costs about 19K to import a screen[/left]
http://www.dvdcenter.co.il/Product.asp? ... ap&lang=HE
[left]so I think it's better to purchase it in Israel, I know that for the Europe model it cost around 26K[/left]
[left]So prices has dropped in Israel and after taxes and shippment, it's costs about 19K to import a screen[/left]
There is no spoon
- michael123
-
- חבר מכור קשה

- תגובות: 6161
- הצטרף: פברואר 2008
- מיקום: מרכז הארץ
סתם שתדע
הלינק שלך הוא עבור דגם אמריקאי, לא אירופאי.
RRP עבור דגם אירופאי 29K (שזה יותר נמוך מ-35K של תחילת 2008)
הלינק שלך הוא עבור דגם אמריקאי, לא אירופאי.
RRP עבור דגם אירופאי 29K (שזה יותר נמוך מ-35K של תחילת 2008)
-
kobyb
-
- חבר פעיל במיוחד

- תגובות: 763
- הצטרף: יוני 2007
- מיקום: ת"א
[left]michael123, I know, I just mentioned that for the Europe model it cost 26K, [/left]
[left]Bottom line, I don't think it worth the risk for 7K[/left]
[left]Bottom line, I don't think it worth the risk for 7K[/left]
There is no spoon