הצדק נעשה והזכות חוזרת אליך!!
שירשור הטריוויה הגדול של פורום סרטים!
באיזה סרט הגיבור נשלח לחפש אחר אדם מסוים
ורק בסוף הסרט הוא מבין (בחוסר רצון) שהוא בעצם נשלח לחפש אחר עצמו?
מכיוון שאני בטוח שיש כמה סרטים כאלה, אני אתן רמז לסרט הספציפי הזה:
כשהוא מתחיל להבין את זה הוא זועק בקול קורע לב:
I know who I am.
במידת הצורך ישוחררו רמזים נוספים.
מכיוון שאני בטוח שיש כמה סרטים כאלה, אני אתן רמז לסרט הספציפי הזה:
כשהוא מתחיל להבין את זה הוא זועק בקול קורע לב:
I know who I am.
במידת הצורך ישוחררו רמזים נוספים.
- efib
- חבר במועדון 10K

- תגובות: 12395
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
- מיקום: רוצה לגור ביאבוייה
- נתן תודות: 0
- קיבל תודות: 0
מי המצוטט ומאיזה סרט ?
[left]A: [בטלפון] Now it's five and a half weeks and I'm still siting on four Lamborghinis that can't meet spot emisions standards. Now, how many times you wash out with EPA?
B: Uh, yes sir, they're finally, uh, clearing EPA; uh, just one or two more days.
A: Three times? You're realy on a roll here, my friend; four cars, three times each - that's zip for twelve. What are you, a... mechanic, or a NASA engineer? Now listen, now, I told you I've never dealt with these Lamborghinis before, and yet you assured me that you can deliver these cars within that time frame. Don't, don't tell me that, 'cause I - I'm not even listening.[/left]
[left]A: [בטלפון] Now it's five and a half weeks and I'm still siting on four Lamborghinis that can't meet spot emisions standards. Now, how many times you wash out with EPA?
B: Uh, yes sir, they're finally, uh, clearing EPA; uh, just one or two more days.
A: Three times? You're realy on a roll here, my friend; four cars, three times each - that's zip for twelve. What are you, a... mechanic, or a NASA engineer? Now listen, now, I told you I've never dealt with these Lamborghinis before, and yet you assured me that you can deliver these cars within that time frame. Don't, don't tell me that, 'cause I - I'm not even listening.[/left]
- efib
- חבר במועדון 10K

- תגובות: 12395
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
- מיקום: רוצה לגור ביאבוייה
- נתן תודות: 0
- קיבל תודות: 0
מי המצוטטים ומהיכן לקוח הדו שיח המשכיל הבא:
[left]
A:Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female B, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.
B: Ok, A.
A: Hit by a train! Truth means nothing to a woman, B. Trying for the subjective. You ever been with a woman?
B: Well, I... I... I gotta get the family farm back before I can start thinking about that.
A: That's right, if then. Believe me B, woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of ma[/left]n.
[left]
A:Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female B, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.
B: Ok, A.
A: Hit by a train! Truth means nothing to a woman, B. Trying for the subjective. You ever been with a woman?
B: Well, I... I... I gotta get the family farm back before I can start thinking about that.
A: That's right, if then. Believe me B, woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of ma[/left]n.

