דיסק קשיח - Western Digital 4TB WD Red Plus NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD כ-320 שקל
כללי הפורום
מבצעים אלה מוגשים כשירות לחברי האתר, האתר מרוויח דמי אפיליאציה מהדילים שבפורום. עם זאת, אין האתר קשור לאמזון ואינו אחראי באף אופן לנכונות המבצעים, כדאיות המבצעים או הרלוונטיות שלהם. אנחנו מעודדים את הגולשים לאמת ולוודא שהמוצרים תקינים ושהמחירים הוגנים.
מבצעים אלה מוגשים כשירות לחברי האתר, האתר מרוויח דמי אפיליאציה מהדילים שבפורום. עם זאת, אין האתר קשור לאמזון ואינו אחראי באף אופן לנכונות המבצעים, כדאיות המבצעים או הרלוונטיות שלהם. אנחנו מעודדים את הגולשים לאמת ולוודא שהמוצרים תקינים ושהמחירים הוגנים.
-
ariel-ro
-
- חבר מביא חבר

- תגובות: 3493
- הצטרף: מרץ 2009
Deal of the day: Western Digital 4TB WD Red Plus NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD - 5400 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, CMR, 128 MB Cache, 3.5" -WD40EFZX https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VH8C3WZ/re ... T3MV2YJBTR
- שלגון
-
- חבר ותיק

- תגובות: 2771
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
בדיוק הדיסק שתכננתי עליו! הבעיה היא שהיצרן נותן רק שנה אחריות במקום ה-3 שאנחנו רגילים לקבל? מאד מוזר.
אני ב- chat עם אמאזון, זה המידע שקיבלתי.
אני ב- chat עם אמאזון, זה המידע שקיבלתי.
ואין לך "געוואלד געצרוכען"
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
- integral
-
- חבר שלא מהעולם הזה

- תגובות: 8266
- הצטרף: דצמבר 2005
תסתכל על התגובה האחרונה...
I had an issue with some of the WD Red drives I had purchased through Amazon...
I had a failure and contacted WD for replacement under warranty...
I was told that the drive I had only had a one year warranty period not the three year.
The drive serial number started with WD and that indicated it was a drive from a single disk NAS.. those have only a one year warranty
Where the other drives carry the 3 year.
What is the difference in the drives i can not say or tell from looking at them and no other information was provided by WD.
I was told I needed to go back to the seller and see if they would fix the issue.
Since I've bought a number of drives over the last three years one at a time and registered them with WD, I didn't mark each drive and could not tell which drive came from what seller since the invoices didn't indicate the serial number of the drives.. I have 4 other drives in that situation. Since it was registered at the time I received the drive I know it was within the 3 years but after the 1 year warranty that WD would support. I had to buy a replacement.. Thing is that all the drive were in WD boxes and sealed in static bags. see less
By Dave on February 12, 2019Yes, It's covered by the 3 year warranty. The reference link at WD is: http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=810
I have both Red and Black drives. The Black drives have a 5 year warranty.
By Chuck on January 9, 2014
http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=810
Every WD Red hard drive comes with our world-class professional support services including a premium dedicated 24/7 support line and a 3-year limited warranty.
By GeooeG on January 9, 2014
http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=810
WD Red hard drive covered by the 3 year warranty.
By Florence on January 10, 2014
when you buy a drive ANYWHERE, especially amazon, check the serial number on the manufacturer's website for the warranty status. some a holes buy new drive son amazon and return refurbished drives back to amazon. the under paid, over worked amazon employees don't have the time to check the serial numbers, so they send them back out with the next order. see less
By solomon ash on April 14, 2020
I had a failure and contacted WD for replacement under warranty...
I was told that the drive I had only had a one year warranty period not the three year.
The drive serial number started with WD and that indicated it was a drive from a single disk NAS.. those have only a one year warranty
Where the other drives carry the 3 year.
What is the difference in the drives i can not say or tell from looking at them and no other information was provided by WD.
I was told I needed to go back to the seller and see if they would fix the issue.
Since I've bought a number of drives over the last three years one at a time and registered them with WD, I didn't mark each drive and could not tell which drive came from what seller since the invoices didn't indicate the serial number of the drives.. I have 4 other drives in that situation. Since it was registered at the time I received the drive I know it was within the 3 years but after the 1 year warranty that WD would support. I had to buy a replacement.. Thing is that all the drive were in WD boxes and sealed in static bags. see less
By Dave on February 12, 2019Yes, It's covered by the 3 year warranty. The reference link at WD is: http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=810
I have both Red and Black drives. The Black drives have a 5 year warranty.
By Chuck on January 9, 2014
http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=810
Every WD Red hard drive comes with our world-class professional support services including a premium dedicated 24/7 support line and a 3-year limited warranty.
By GeooeG on January 9, 2014
http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=810
WD Red hard drive covered by the 3 year warranty.
By Florence on January 10, 2014
when you buy a drive ANYWHERE, especially amazon, check the serial number on the manufacturer's website for the warranty status. some a holes buy new drive son amazon and return refurbished drives back to amazon. the under paid, over worked amazon employees don't have the time to check the serial numbers, so they send them back out with the next order. see less
By solomon ash on April 14, 2020
- padlets
-
- חבר שרק התחיל

- תגובות: 23
- הצטרף: ינואר 2010
- מיקום: באר שבע
יש חדש לגבי האחריות?
האם עדיין שווה להזמין?
האם עדיין שווה להזמין?
- שלגון
-
- חבר ותיק

- תגובות: 2771
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
בסוף אחרי שלחצתי עליו הוא אמר שהוא טעה ושיש 3 שנות אחריות. סתם נציג קלולס?
מי שרוצה להיות בטוח שיתקשר למספר הזה:
https://support.wdc.com/contact_phone.aspx?h=
מי שרוצה להיות בטוח שיתקשר למספר הזה:
https://support.wdc.com/contact_phone.aspx?h=
ואין לך "געוואלד געצרוכען"
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
- שלגון
-
- חבר ותיק

- תגובות: 2771
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
או שאולי תנסו את מזלכם עם נציג מאמאזון, אולי יהיה לכם יותר מזל ממני:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact- ... tions.html
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact- ... tions.html
ואין לך "געוואלד געצרוכען"
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
- שלגון
-
- חבר ותיק

- תגובות: 2771
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
אני בא להזמין, וזה כותב לי
Estimated delivery: Nov. 22, 2021 - Dec. 1, 2021
הם עושים צחוק? זה לו"ז של אליאקספרס.
Estimated delivery: Nov. 22, 2021 - Dec. 1, 2021
הם עושים צחוק? זה לו"ז של אליאקספרס.
ואין לך "געוואלד געצרוכען"
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
- jtk
-
- חבר מכור קשה

- תגובות: 5177
- הצטרף: דצמבר 2012
- שלגון
-
- חבר ותיק

- תגובות: 2771
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
אני רואה מחיר של 78$, קרוב ל- 100 עם משלוחה.29/09/2021 22:38jtk כתב: @שלגון
זה כנראה יגיע הרבה לפני. וגם אם נניח שזה מדויק, לא שווה בשביל מחיר של 59$ (או 65$)?
...
ואין לך "געוואלד געצרוכען"
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
- jtk
-
- חבר מכור קשה

- תגובות: 5177
- הצטרף: דצמבר 2012
התבלבלתי עם ה-Blue.
אבל האמירה הבסיסית נשארת: אם המחיר טוב, האם משנה שזמן המשלוח ארוך, פוטנציאלית.
אבל האמירה הבסיסית נשארת: אם המחיר טוב, האם משנה שזמן המשלוח ארוך, פוטנציאלית.
- שלגון
-
- חבר ותיק

- תגובות: 2771
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
אם יש לך NAS מושבת בגלל דיסק תקול התשובה בהחלט יכולה להיות כן.29/09/2021 22:58jtk כתב: התבלבלתי עם ה-Blue.
אבל האמירה הבסיסית נשארת: אם המחיר טוב, האם משנה שזמן המשלוח ארוך, פוטנציאלית....
ואין לך "געוואלד געצרוכען"
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
- jtk
-
- חבר מכור קשה

- תגובות: 5177
- הצטרף: דצמבר 2012
אם שבועיים נחשב פשרה סבירה, במקום לקנות פיזית בחנות מקומית.
- שלגון
-
- חבר ותיק

- תגובות: 2771
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
צדקת. קבלתי אימייל היום, מועד המשלוח המשוער זז ל- 15.10 - 4.1129/09/2021 22:38jtk כתב: @שלגון
זה כנראה יגיע הרבה לפני. וגם אם נניח שזה מדויק, לא שווה בשביל מחיר של 59$ (או 65$)?
...
ואין לך "געוואלד געצרוכען"
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...
שאין לו את ה-"פארפאלן" שלו...