נערך לאחרונה על ידי kingshoko ב 11/02/2014 19:37, נערך 2 פעמים בסך הכל.
kingshoko
חבר מביא חבר
תגובות: 3818
הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
מיקום: מרכז
שליחה
לדעתכם לפי הנתונים הוא עדיף על sb12-NSD?
1shlomo
חבר פעיל במיוחד
תגובות: 599
הצטרף: אפריל 2011
שליחה
כן
LiorShap
חבר מביא חבר
תגובות: 3068
הצטרף: אוקטובר 2006
שליחה
נתונים אינם מבטיחים שום דבר.
גם התלהבות מצד היצרן באמירה הזו -
"The SB-2000 has about 40% greater performance so is a step up for sure"
הייתי לוקח בזהירות רבה. אחרי הכל קידום מכירות מבחינתם קודם לכל.
תבדוק בפורומים מאנשים בלתי תלויים ב AVS למשל כדי לקבל מסקנות מבטיחות יותר.
eyosha
חבר ותיק
תגובות: 1342
הצטרף: יולי 2009
שליחה
נו באמת, אחרי שקניתי את ה SB12-NSD
לא שיש לי על מה להצטער...
eyosha
חבר ותיק
תגובות: 1342
הצטרף: יולי 2009
שליחה
תגובה ראשונית ב Audioholics של מישהו שרכש את הסאב
The SB-2000 came in yesterday, I've been breaking it in with some music and am currently watching "Jack Reacher"... Just FYI, I'm new to the land of subwoofers, so I'll offer the best thoughts I can from an audio amateur.
Setup: AudioEngine A5+ speakers, Hifiman HM-101 portable DAC (from computer USB), SVS SB-2000 (currently with input directly into the SB-2000 and output from SB-2000 into the A5's.
Very initial impressions:
-This sub is muuuuch more powerful than the SB12-NSD. Granted, my setup is in a very small bedroom (~10'x8' ish -- currently in a small college apartment for the semester) so it doesn't take much at all to fill up the room. I have the gain set around 1/4 of max right now with the music/movie output coming out from my computer through a hifiman hm-101. My computer volume is maybe 90% and this sub is bringing down the walls of the place easily. When I've been playing music I have the sub turned down to less than 1/4 max and it still has more than enough output to have me worrying about bothering my neighbors...
-I'm really not hearing the deeper extension claims to a noticeable extent, but then again I am in a tiny room to start with and may have gotten quite a bit of help from the room gain with the SB12-NSD. Also, I really haven't had many listening hours yet, so these are just first impressions.
-The box that it came in was in great shape unlike pcsolutionz's was, however, it also listed inconsistent specs that the sub is 23-270Hz (The website claims 19-220 HZ). Interestingly, it also had an option printed on the box that the sub could come in a piano gloss black option like the previous SB12-NSD. Maybe this is something they will be adding in the future? I'm not sure.
Anyways those are just a few first things I've noticed! Now back to the movie and face-melting bass
התכתבתי איתם לפני כמה ימים על הסאב הנ"ל, מעבר לנתונים היבשים, העיצוב שלו קצת שונה במעט מהדגם המחליף.
על פניו נראה כי הוא אמור להישמע טוב יותר מהדגם היוצא, אבל נמתין לעוד תגובות ברשת.
אגב - הדגם היוצא הוצע לפני כמה ימים במכירת "חיסול" של 549$ במקום המחיר הרגיל שלו.
נערך לאחרונה על ידי avihuli ב 04/02/2014 23:28, נערך פעם 1 בסך הכל.
רשימת הציוד: LG 77C9 | Yamaha RX-A2050 / BD-A1020, Emotiva BasX A-150 | Xbox X, Wii | SVS SoundPath Cable: Subwoofer / RCA / Ultra Speaker | HDMI Cable: RuiPro 8K Fiber Active Optical 2.1 / Ultra High Speed
מבטיח לעדכן כשיהיו חדשות.
בקשר לעלויות, אני שולח דרך globalshop.
אמור לצאת זול יותר בערך ב400 שקל במידה ושולחים ישירות דרך היצרן ששולח דרך פדקס.
חישוב שלי, בערך 4500 ישירות מsvs לאחר משלוח ומיסים.
דרך globalshop אמור לצאת 4100 כזה..
תודה
kingshoko
חבר מביא חבר
תגובות: 3818
הצטרף: נובמבר 2005
מיקום: מרכז
שליחה
הם מהירים!!!
Great news - Your order from SVS has shipped!
We would be happy to assist you with installation and set-up, so that you get the absolute best performance from your new SVS product! So please don't hesitate to contact Customer Service if you need any help or guidance.
drorhh
חבר פעיל במיוחד
תגובות: 539
הצטרף: אוקטובר 2013
שליחה
תתחדש!
אני הזמנתי שבוע שעבר את אחיו הקטן (PB-1000) .
avihuli
חבר שלא מהעולם הזה
תגובות: 9068
הצטרף: אוגוסט 2011
שליחה
תתחדש, ממתינים לרשמים כמובן...
7.1.2 | SVS Ultra Evolution: Bookshelf / Center / Elevation, Focal Bird, M&K M40T, SB-3000 R.
.
רשימת הציוד: LG 77C9 | Yamaha RX-A2050 / BD-A1020, Emotiva BasX A-150 | Xbox X, Wii | SVS SoundPath Cable: Subwoofer / RCA / Ultra Speaker | HDMI Cable: RuiPro 8K Fiber Active Optical 2.1 / Ultra High Speed