HI
I live in USA.) Start with XMBC (great unit).
I got all working good (All movies ect from all over) But I cannot get the Israel channel righ
Like ,Hot Keshet , 10, Mako , ,Nana (and all others).
Can someone please send me the updates "Add Ons" for them?
Thanks in advance
Effi
Atlanta ,GA
XBMC Israel Channels not working
-
elahav
-
- חבר שרק התחיל

- תגובות: 6
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2013
- o2ri
-
- חבר ותיק

- תגובות: 1022
- הצטרף: מאי 2012
בחתימות שלי -הכל
-
elahav
-
- חבר שרק התחיל

- תגובות: 6
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2013
Thanks
i am fighiting with that, hope to get it right
Effi
i am fighiting with that, hope to get it right
Effi
-
elahav
-
- חבר שרק התחיל

- תגובות: 6
- הצטרף: נובמבר 2013
I am very lame with that. I fight with that for 5 days. There is so much info ,links, and it does not work for me…
Can you please send me the updated links (add-ons) for: רשת , קשת , נענע 10, Hot , Walla , 10, 7 , ?
I I will try to install them?
And good link for the installation? (for dummy)…
Thanks again
effi
Can you please send me the updated links (add-ons) for: רשת , קשת , נענע 10, Hot , Walla , 10, 7 , ?
I I will try to install them?
And good link for the installation? (for dummy)…
Thanks again
effi
- o2ri
-
- חבר ותיק

- תגובות: 1022
- הצטרף: מאי 2012
בהודעה הראשונה יש קישור לזיפ של כל המקור הישראלי.