ספרים סגורים כמובן.
הפעם ניקח 24 שעות מעכשיו, ולא 48 .
כל אחד יציין את כמות הסרטים שהוא ניחש, ובעל הכמות הגדולה ביותר מחר (שני) באותה שעה, הוא זה שיוכל להעלות את תשובתו לפורום.
תהנו:
[left]1. In Vegas, everybody's gotta watch everybody else. Since the players are looking to beat the casino, the dealers are watching the players. The box men are watching the dealers. The floor men are watching the box men. The pit bosses are watching the floor men. The shift bosses are watching the pit bosses. The casino manager is watching the shift bosses. I'm watching the casino manager. And the eye-in-the-sky is watching us all.
2. The only wealth in this world is children; more than all the money, power on earth, you are my treasure.
3. a: Where's your head, <name>? Where do you think the pressure's coming from? <name>- or whatever you want to call him - knows where I am right now. He's got the front burner under' your ass to let me go so he can scoop me up ten minutes later. Immunity was just to deal with you assholes. I got a whole new problem when I post bail.
b: So why play into his hands? We can protect you.
4. What's the fu*kin' matter with you? What - what is the fu*kin' matter with you? What are you, stupid or what? <name> I'm kidding with you. What the fu*k are you doin'? What are you, a fu*kin' sick maniac?
5. I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom, but I taught her never to dishonor her family
6. You should not have done that to my brother, <name>, ese! Know what I mean jellybean? You wanna dance? I know a tune, it's called stick and cut.
7.
a: Forget it. Too risky. I'm through doing that shit.
b: You always say that. That same thing every time, "I'm through, never again, too dangerous".
a: I know that's what I always say. I'm always right, too.
b: But you forget about it in a day or two.
a: Yeah, well the days of me forgetting are over, and the days of me remembering have just begun.
8.
a: Do you "clean" anyone?
b: No women, no kids, that's the rules.
a: How much would it cost to hire someone to get those dirtbags who killed my brother?
b: Five grand a head.
a: Wow. How about this: I work for you; in exchange, you teach me how to clean. Hmmm? What do you think? I'll clean your place, I'll do the shopping, I'll even wash your clothes. Is it a deal?
9. So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Five guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in ###. All wondering how the fu*k they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute.
10. His older brother <name> swore revenge and disappeared into the hills, leaving <name>, the only male heir, to stand with his mother at the funeral. He was nine years old.[/left]



