שירשור הטריוויה הגדול של פורום סרטים!
טוב - הנה דיאלוג נוסף
[left]
A: Bring out yer dead.
[a man puts a body on the cart]
B: Here's one.
A: That'll be ninepence.
C: I'm not dead.
A: What?
B: Nothing. There's your ninepence.
C: I'm not dead.
A: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.
B: Yes he is.
C: I'm not.
A: He isn't.
B: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
C: I'm getting better.
B: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
A: Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
C: I don't want to go on the cart.
B: Oh, don't be such a baby.
A: I can't take him.
C: I feel fine.
B: Oh, do me a favor.
A: I can't.
B: Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long.
A: I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.
B: Well, when's your next round?
A: Thursday.
C: I think I'll go for a walk.
B: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?
C: I feel happy. I feel happy.
[A glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with his a whack of his club]
B: Ah, thank you very much.
A: Not at all. See you on Thursday.
B: Right[/left].
[left]
A: Bring out yer dead.
[a man puts a body on the cart]
B: Here's one.
A: That'll be ninepence.
C: I'm not dead.
A: What?
B: Nothing. There's your ninepence.
C: I'm not dead.
A: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.
B: Yes he is.
C: I'm not.
A: He isn't.
B: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
C: I'm getting better.
B: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
A: Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
C: I don't want to go on the cart.
B: Oh, don't be such a baby.
A: I can't take him.
C: I feel fine.
B: Oh, do me a favor.
A: I can't.
B: Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long.
A: I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.
B: Well, when's your next round?
A: Thursday.
C: I think I'll go for a walk.
B: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?
C: I feel happy. I feel happy.
[A glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with his a whack of his club]
B: Ah, thank you very much.
A: Not at all. See you on Thursday.
B: Right[/left].
אמיר.
לא (אבל בכיוון) -
הנה עוד פנינה:[left]
Sir Bedevere: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
Peasant 1: Are there? Oh well, tell us.
Sir Bedevere: Tell me. What do you do with witches?
Peasant 1: Burn them.
Sir Bedevere: And what do you burn, apart from witches?
Peasant 1: More witches.
Peasant 2: Wood.
Sir Bedevere: Good. Now, why do witches burn?
Peasant 3: ...because they're made of... wood?
Sir Bedevere: Good. So how do you tell whether she is made of wood?
Peasant 1: Build a bridge out of her.
Sir Bedevere: But can you not also build bridges out of stone?
Peasant 1: Oh yeah.
Sir Bedevere: Does wood sink in water?
Peasant 1: No, no, it floats!... It floats! Throw her into the pond!
Sir Bedevere: No, no. What else floats in water?
Peasant 1: Bread.
Peasant 2: Apples.
Peasant 3: Very small rocks.
Peasant 1: Cider.
Peasant 2: Gravy.
Peasant 3: Cherries.
Peasant 1: Mud.
Peasant 2: Churches.
Peasant 3: Lead! Lead!
King Arthur: A Duck.
Sir Bedevere: ...Exactly. So, logically...
Peasant 1: If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood.
Sir Bedevere: And therefore...
Peasant 2: ...A witch! [/left]
הנה עוד פנינה:[left]
Sir Bedevere: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
Peasant 1: Are there? Oh well, tell us.
Sir Bedevere: Tell me. What do you do with witches?
Peasant 1: Burn them.
Sir Bedevere: And what do you burn, apart from witches?
Peasant 1: More witches.
Peasant 2: Wood.
Sir Bedevere: Good. Now, why do witches burn?
Peasant 3: ...because they're made of... wood?
Sir Bedevere: Good. So how do you tell whether she is made of wood?
Peasant 1: Build a bridge out of her.
Sir Bedevere: But can you not also build bridges out of stone?
Peasant 1: Oh yeah.
Sir Bedevere: Does wood sink in water?
Peasant 1: No, no, it floats!... It floats! Throw her into the pond!
Sir Bedevere: No, no. What else floats in water?
Peasant 1: Bread.
Peasant 2: Apples.
Peasant 3: Very small rocks.
Peasant 1: Cider.
Peasant 2: Gravy.
Peasant 3: Cherries.
Peasant 1: Mud.
Peasant 2: Churches.
Peasant 3: Lead! Lead!
King Arthur: A Duck.
Sir Bedevere: ...Exactly. So, logically...
Peasant 1: If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood.
Sir Bedevere: And therefore...
Peasant 2: ...A witch! [/left]
אמיר.
אכן כן
ולקינוח - דיאלוג נוסף
[left]
King Arthur: [about the inscription on the rock] What does it say, Brother Maynard?
Brother Maynard: It reads, "Here may be found the last words of Joseph of Aramathia. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the Castle of Aaauuuggghhh...”
King Arthur: What?
Brother Maynard: "The Castle of Aaaauuuggghhhh"
Sir Bedevere: What is that?
Brother Maynard: He must have died while carving it.
King Arthur: Oh come on!
Brother Maynard: Well, that's what it says.
King Arthur: Look, if he was dying, he wouldn't have bothered to carve 'Aaaauuuggghhhh'. He'd just say it.
Sir Galahad: Maybe he was dictating it.
King Arthur: Oh shut up!
Sir Robin: Well does it say anything else?
Brother Maynard: No, just "Aaaaauuuugggghhh".
[knights making groaning sounds]
Sir Bedevere: Do you think he could have mean, 'Camaaaauuuuggghhhh'?
Sir Galahad: Where's that?
Sir Bedevere: France, I think.
Sir Lancelot: Isn't there a Saint "Aaaaavvvveeeesss" in Cornwall?
King Arthur: No that's Saint "Ives".
Sir Lancelot: Oh, yes. "Iiiiiivvvveeessss"!
[All knights saying, "Iiiiiivvvveeessss"]
Sir Bedevere: Whooooouuuuaaa!
Sir Lancelot: No no no, it's "Aaaaauuuugggghhhh" from the back of the throat.
Sir Bedevere: No I mean, "Whoooouuuuaaa!" as in surprise and alarm.
Sir Lancelot: Oh, you mean like, "AAAHH!"
Sir Bedevere: Yes, that's it. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
[/left]משה - התור שלך
ולקינוח - דיאלוג נוסף
[left]
King Arthur: [about the inscription on the rock] What does it say, Brother Maynard?
Brother Maynard: It reads, "Here may be found the last words of Joseph of Aramathia. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the Castle of Aaauuuggghhh...”
King Arthur: What?
Brother Maynard: "The Castle of Aaaauuuggghhhh"
Sir Bedevere: What is that?
Brother Maynard: He must have died while carving it.
King Arthur: Oh come on!
Brother Maynard: Well, that's what it says.
King Arthur: Look, if he was dying, he wouldn't have bothered to carve 'Aaaauuuggghhhh'. He'd just say it.
Sir Galahad: Maybe he was dictating it.
King Arthur: Oh shut up!
Sir Robin: Well does it say anything else?
Brother Maynard: No, just "Aaaaauuuugggghhh".
[knights making groaning sounds]
Sir Bedevere: Do you think he could have mean, 'Camaaaauuuuggghhhh'?
Sir Galahad: Where's that?
Sir Bedevere: France, I think.
Sir Lancelot: Isn't there a Saint "Aaaaavvvveeeesss" in Cornwall?
King Arthur: No that's Saint "Ives".
Sir Lancelot: Oh, yes. "Iiiiiivvvveeessss"!
[All knights saying, "Iiiiiivvvveeessss"]
Sir Bedevere: Whooooouuuuaaa!
Sir Lancelot: No no no, it's "Aaaaauuuugggghhhh" from the back of the throat.
Sir Bedevere: No I mean, "Whoooouuuuaaa!" as in surprise and alarm.
Sir Lancelot: Oh, you mean like, "AAAHH!"
Sir Bedevere: Yes, that's it. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
[/left]משה - התור שלך
אמיר.
עוד סרט ישן אבל עם היבט אקטואלי:
מאיפה זה לקוח ומי אומר למי?
[left]I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.[/left]
מאיפה זה לקוח ומי אומר למי?
[left]I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.[/left]
משה
גם אני - הגיע הזמן לראות שוב - לא?moco כתב:בטח עברו איזה 20 שנה מאז ראיתי את זה...
משום מה אני בטוח שאם הייתי מזכיר -
the Knights who say Ni
תוך שתי שניות זה היה נפתר...
(דרך אגב, הציטוט שלך לא נראה מספיק ספציפי לדעתי, אבל בטח יש איזה גורו שמכיר את זה)
אמיר.


