חברים מצאתי באינטרנט שגם למישהו שיש RTX 3080 ויש לו הודעה כמו שלי בevent viewer והמשחקים קורסים לו , הוא רשם שהוא מצא פתרון
So my problem appears to be fixed now but I am still running the 461.92 driver. The two things I did to fix the problem (fixed as far as I know, could crash in a week from now) were to drop the core clock speed down to reference levels and TURN OFF HARDWARE ACCELERATION IN CHROME. The factory overclock appears to be too much and the background processes of chrome would push the Vram over its limit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great to know! Thanks! I haven't had any crashes since I dropped my core clock speed to reference levels and turned off hardware acceleration in google chrome.
איך אני מוריד את הcore clock speed כמו שהוא עשה ?
ביטלתי בגוגל כרום כמו שהוא אמר
אבל אני צריך את העזרה שלכם בcore clock speed
http://www.up2me.co.il/imgs/23562338.jpg
איך אני עושה את זה בצורה בטוחה?