איפה ניתן לתקן הרמוני 895/885 שנקנה בחו"ל?

בית חכם, עוזרות חכמות, חשמל חכם, מערכות שליטה ובקרה, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Google home, Control4, RTI, מנעולים חכמים ועוד.
motiyairl פותח השרשור
חבר פעיל במיוחד
חבר פעיל במיוחד
תגובות: 648
הצטרף: אוקטובר 2006
שם מלא: מוטי
מיקום: ראשון לציון

שליחה

מה הP/N של השלט (ואיפה אני מוצא אותו?)
ומה הPID או S/N (איפה אני מוצא את זה?)

sam22
סמל אישי של משתמש
חבר במועדון ה-20K
חבר במועדון ה-20K
תגובות: 20358
הצטרף: נובמבר 2006
מיקום: תל אביב

שליחה

אני לא ליד שלט
אבל
פתח את המכסה הסוללה
הוצא את הסוללה
לדעתי רשום שם

izigold
חבר פעיל מאוד
חבר פעיל מאוד
תגובות: 108
הצטרף: מאי 2006
מיקום: ראשון לציון

שליחה

אני לא מכיר את השלט הזה, אבל בשלטים "סטנדטיים" אפשר פשוט לפתוח את השלט ולנקות את המגעים עם צמר גפן טבול באלכוהול. (?) החזיר לי לחיים הרבה שלטים בעבר.

motiyairl פותח השרשור
חבר פעיל במיוחד
חבר פעיל במיוחד
תגובות: 648
הצטרף: אוקטובר 2006
שם מלא: מוטי
מיקום: ראשון לציון

שליחה

תעזרו לי פה. רשמתי להם פעם אחת, ענו לי, שוב עניתי להם ומאז לא שמעתי מהם.
יש לכם רעיון מה לכתוב להם הפעם בכדי שיתחסו אלי?


להלן התכתובת:
[left]Hello all,
My name is Moti Yair and I'm living in Israel
I own a harmony 880 remote control (and I Love It).
I bought the remote control at B&H PHOTO & VIDEO New York at 24/01/2008.
Recently, problems began in the volume buttons and all the buttons around them.
For example: To enhance or depress the volume I have to press very tightly on this buttons.
I wanted to know what can I do if I bought the remote not in my country?
Attached is the sales receipt.
Sincerely,
Moti Yair
ISRAEL[/left]

הם ענו לי:

[left]These answers may be relevant to your question. Please review these
> solutions as they may provide you with the answer to your question.
>
> &#149; How to customize buttons in Device mode for a Harmony 880<http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view= ... 8fb40a219_>
> &#149; A button on my Harmony 880 isn't working correctly<http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view= ... 8fb40a219_>
> &#149; My Harmony 880 is no longer controlling any of my devices<http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view= ... 8fb40a219_>
> &#149; I am having difficulty adding a device to my Harmony 880<http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view= ... 8fb40a219_>
> &#149; How to customize buttons for a Harmony 880 in an Activity<http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view= ... 8fb40a219_>
>[/left]

ואז עניתי להם ב7.7 ומאז לא שמעתי מהם

[left]Hello all,

I probably not explained myself correctly.

The problem of the remote isn't like the answer that you gave me. the
problem is that the buttons don't work well. I have to press very hard on
any buttons (specially around the volume buttons) to get any response from
the remote (when I'm pressing very hard on the buttons than the remote works
fine, but *recently*, on a regular press the remote do not react).

Sincerely,

Moti Yair[/left]

tobenary
סמל אישי של משתמש
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
תגובות: 2472
הצטרף: מאי 2007
מיקום: אריאל

שליחה

למה אתה לא מתקשר אליהם דרך סקייפ חינם?
מי שנותן-מתמלא
מי שלוקח-מתרוקן

tobenary
סמל אישי של משתמש
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
תגובות: 2472
הצטרף: מאי 2007
מיקום: אריאל

שליחה

Harmony One Support
+18669028092

שיחת חינם בסקייפ
מי שנותן-מתמלא
מי שלוקח-מתרוקן

motiyairl פותח השרשור
חבר פעיל במיוחד
חבר פעיל במיוחד
תגובות: 648
הצטרף: אוקטובר 2006
שם מלא: מוטי
מיקום: ראשון לציון

שליחה

אין לי סקייפ. ובכלל אני מעדיף לעבוד במיילים. אני פשוט צריך להגיב להם איכשהו ורצתי עזרה בניסוח

tobenary
סמל אישי של משתמש
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
תגובות: 2472
הצטרף: מאי 2007
מיקום: אריאל

שליחה

אני אומר לך בדיוק מה לעשות כפי שעזרתי לקודמיך והם קיבלו שלט חדש.
אם אתה לא רוצה לפעול כמיועץ
החלטה שלך.
אני הורדתי עצמי מהעדכונים בשרשור
מי שנותן-מתמלא
מי שלוקח-מתרוקן

motiyairl פותח השרשור
חבר פעיל במיוחד
חבר פעיל במיוחד
תגובות: 648
הצטרף: אוקטובר 2006
שם מלא: מוטי
מיקום: ראשון לציון

שליחה

טוב הם ניפנפו אותי,
זה מה שרשמתי להם:
[left]Hello all,
Yes I tried the self-help options, and the problem still exists.
I don't think it is a software problem, it seems like an hardware problem.
Do you work with Repair lab here in Israel? Or can I send it to you?
P.s.
I have problems with the charging dock: I have to move the remote in the dock until I hear the "bip". When the remote was new there was no such problem.
Sincerely,
Moti Yair [/left]

והם ענו לי:

[left]Dear Moti Yair,

Thank you for your recent inquiry about your Harmony Universal Remote.

We unfortunately do not have any repairing facilities and therefore can not repair any Remotes. We also are not able to ship to Israel and therefore are not able to replace any Harmony Remotes . The Remote unfortunately is out of warrantie and therefore also cannot be replaced...

For further information (FAQs, Forums, User Manuals, etc.) on customizing your Harmony remote,

1. Log into your Harmony software.
2. Click the “More Help” button in the Tip Center.

We hope that we were able to assist you in resolving this issue, however if you are still experiencing any difficulties with your Harmony Remote, please contact us again.

Regards,
Fred Z.
Harmony Technical Support[/left]

כמה זמן אחריות יש בכלל לשלט?

חזור אל “בית חכם ובקרה”